Unfiled Returns

Do you have unfiled tax returns for past years?    Are you receiving letters from IRS threatening to assess taxes against you if you do not file?


Tax Armory can prepare your tax returns for you.   We will order your income information directly from IRS and review your expenses with you.    Whether you are self-employed or a wage employee, we can help.


It is a requirement that delinquent returns be filed for the last six years for any Installment Agreement or Offer in Compromise to be considered.   So if you do have unfiled returns, do not delay.  Contact us now and we’ll get to work.